Monday, February 7, 2011

Ants

Haven't been doing much drawing as of late. I'm a lazy biatchh.
Soon to start working just 4 days a week instead of 5 though. Super pumped to get a day off during the week. I'm hoping to draw more with this time. Productivity will go through tha roof!

Yeeeis... life is pretty normal at the moment..just working and attempting to save money for my epic world trip to uber specific places!


Our House is infested with ants at the moment. I think it's just too hot for them outside and theyre really thirsty.. because our house isnt dirty or nothing ya know? everyone hears the words 'ant infestation' and thinks of DIRT. The poor guys are just partched is all? okay? 

I found millions of them in an empty makeup bag in the bathroom. 
God knows why theyre in the bathroom (looking for some H2O no doubt) so i just sprayed them with hair spray because its a spray and that means it'll kill them hey.. wrong. Ants are resisant to hair spray folks. They're evolving at a high speed.
I've been lining all the suspicious cracks near the windows with salt to keep them away! It's not doing much though.. just making the house more filthy.

Laneway coming up this saturday. hella pumped
Tears will literally come out of my face when i see these kids play!



No comments:

Post a Comment