Thursday, March 10, 2011

trades men

may i just quote.. 


"AUSTRALIAN ladies are digging the tradies, finding their rugged good looks, great physiques and down to earth personalities a big draw.

A recent RSVP survey by the online dating agency, found 86 per cent of women wanted to date a tradesman.

Of those who responded to the survey, 40 per cent had previously dated a tradie, indicating that corporate suits and metrosexuals were no longer appealing."

from the very reliable source --->http://www.circleofmoms.com<<----

im sorry did i see the words 'down to earth personalitlies'
I'm not lying when i say that at one point druring the day the 4 traides working out the back of us were actually grunting to eachother.. like another language.. for at least 2minutes.. just grunts.. no words

I'm sorry.. but women. Of australia.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.
the 'things' working on the house behind ours at the moment.. are the dirtiest.. foulest looking things.. (and sounding mind you).. that i have EVER come across.. and thats a big EVER.
They made me so physically ill.. that in order to avoid conversations with the beasts.. i caught a bus to run my errands for the day.. rather than tell them to move shit off my driveway so i could take my car.

yeah i know right. OUTRAGEOUS choice by me. But you gotta do what a woe-mans gotta do.
so yeah scum. ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment