Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well it's finally crept up. An epic Illustration Exhibition involving some old study buds and myself will be showing this Saturday through till Friday.

We'll be showing off all our awesome skillz and hopefully make some dosh as well.
Should be good. Come down! 
It'll be FUN. 
DO IT! 
COME ON! 
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!


Today was a productive day. I cleaned the whole house.
I cant just stop at one room. I get the bug and then it's on like Donkey Kong. Cleaning until I cannot clean no more.

I also finished off my last piece for the exhibition, so now all four pieces are framed and looking snazzy as.

Also got our house some new chairs for the dining room. Had a little issue where all our chairs were slowly breaking one by one at the misfortune of our guests arses. So yeah! These ones are sturdy and shall not cause any issues.
So that's all good. I'm sure you can all sleep at night now knowing my chairs will no longer harm booties.

Nachos for dinner. Win

 

No comments:

Post a Comment