Tuesday, January 4, 2011

can't sleep. clown will eat me

The past two nights there has been theee most annoying noise coming from somewhere in my room. At first I thought my fan had an electrical fault and was making high pitched squeals of death at me. 
But now after many 'fan on fan off' tests, I have realised that its just a really really reaaally annoying nocturnal insect living in a pile of shrubs outside my window. 

It only starts its high frequency mating call (that's what I'm lead to believe it is.. no one is answering this dudes calls for love. at all.) at around 11pm at night. MY BED TIME. 
I'm now almost waiting for its two minute interval squeals to start.. then I smash the wall like it's some sort of roudy neighbour who'll get the idea to SHUTUP. It only makes it worse. I smacked on the wall and I swear it retaliated by going twice as longer in this particular interval because I threw off his groove or some shit.
Anyway i'm going down south the day after tomorrow, so let's hope he's found love before I get back otherwise I actually may cry myself to sleep.

end of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment