Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Update

So yeah!

Came back from down south today. Depressing. Coming home... back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
But what can ye dooo. Not much.
And yes that insect is still living outside my window annoying the shit out of me. Drastic action will be taken soon enough. 

In other news, currently obsessed with ze musical group Best Coast. I am breathing in their music every day and my sister keeps getting pissed off because im constantly demanding that she listens to them. 
She doesn't have the time apparently. Well thats just bull dust I say.
So yeah pretty sure I'll be creating some "best Coast Inspired" drawwwingss and stuff soon. I haven't done a lot of drawing/design since finishing tafe. I've been a little slack and blamed the festive season.
Well it's the new year! No excuses anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment