Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I want to draw more houses

So I have finally purchased myself a printer/scanner. FINALLY. This was the one thing I lacked that would continuously link me back to my parentals house.
In the last 3 months of tafe I swear I made at least 3 to 4 trips a week.  
I am now officially a fully grown-up adult lady woman (children at work call me a lady. Makes me feel all old and mature)

My list of grown up things
-Car
-Moving out of home
-Paying bills 
-Buying and installing light bulbs
-Having your own vacuum cleaner
-Owning a printer scanner
 
So I went all GUN HO with installing the printer. Got the ink cartridges calibrated and all that jazz. Then went to grab the CD to install the software.. yep.. just got toooo grab.. that ahh ceee deee..
I lost the CD.
From opening the box and placing everything in a neat little pile.. to turning on the printer, this CD-ROM has decided to dissolve into the atmosphere and my acute short term memory loss does not help the situation.
It's okay, it'll pop up. I'll stop whinging. HELLAH wanted to scan shit tonight though. Nothing like a good scan o' paper to get you through the evenings.. yep
 
That's enough dribble for now. Here's some houses wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment