Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introducing Cedric

Introducing the one and only,
Cedric Harvey Jago
The most awesome budgie you'll ever meet. Ever. In your life.
He's not my budgie, he's my sisters. So I see myself as the cool Aunt that gets to spoil him and let him get away with cheeky things.
 
He thinks he's a human and wonders why he has to spend most of his day in a cage while the rest of 'his kind' walk free.
He'll just sit on your foot while you watch the tv, or just sit on your shoulder for hours just talking his beak off 'hellooocedric, whos a prettyboi scratch? want to scratch?' and so on. He likes to follow people around the house and as soon as you're out of his sight he'll squawk his pants off until you show face again. Talk about separation anxiety issues..sheeesh.
Very needy at times but all in all he's a little cutey pants!

Oh and man. He is a good looking boid. I'm sure he'd have all the lady birdies swooning over him. He's never been introduced to another bird, I have no idea what would happen if he did. I'm thinking ced's would be all 'hey whattup G wanna meet my peeps' and the other bird would just stare blankly at him whilst dropping a poo.

So yeah this will not be the last time you hear of Cedric Harvey Jago.

No comments:

Post a Comment