Monday, January 24, 2011

Drawingz

Just a few 'digi' (digital) drawings i've done from a while back but have revisisted in recent times and so on and SUCH.

 I went through a phase of colouring in some photos. I just eye dropped the colour and brushed over the picture in photoshop with ye olde paint brush tool.. so yeah not much to it but a ahh nice 'painterly' effect. 
They're not really finished to perfection or anything as I clearly got bored and moved on to other things.





Treeeees! I like drawing trees and plants, it's FUN 
 So I do enjoy doing some arty shite in photoshop but i'm not that patient with it and if something isn't working for me i'll chuck a hissy fit and leave it
There's a pointless fact about me and my relationship with Photoshop.
I'd much rather draw something then scan it in and have a play

2 comments:

  1. Yeah working entirely from photoshop is too much of a drag. It gets to the point when you fell like you're punishing yourself for every minute you spend in the ol' PS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah agreed gavatron. agreed. drawings with hands WIN

    ReplyDelete