Monday, January 17, 2011

Typo-graffy

Just thought I'd share some typography stufff I've done.
Typography is cooool beans. I must admit it takes me a while to be happy with anything I do type wise but I guess practice makes perfect ayyeee?? yeaaah.
This is a ahh publication I produced under the ISTD ( The International Society of Typographic Designers people... ) brief we got given whilst learnding at tafe.
We had to choose one out of four..of five.. briefs, and then yeah convey all ideas and issues using 
STRONG TYPOGRAPHIC DESIGN!<--(bad type design)
Twas a good assignment.
 



This is an album cover I designed for a group my brother played in called The Grid
Great music if you like something a little different and jazzy and STUFF
Check them out yeah! 
http://listenhearcollective.bandcamp.com/album/the-grid




No comments:

Post a Comment